Your language:

  • Engels
  • Nederlands
  • Duits
  • Español
  • France
  • Italia


Q. What kind of products does Double R Trading sell?
A. Motorcycles, MX bikes, quads, ATVs, outboard engines, jet skis, motorcycle parts and accessories, tyres and power reduction kits.

Q. Can I buy from Double R Trading as a private person?
A. No, Double R Trading only sells to motorcycle shops and wholesalers.

Q. What motorcycles brands does Double R Trading sell?
A. Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha.

Q. What brands of motorcycle parts, accessories and tyres does Double R Trading sell?
A. Aprilia, BMW, Bridgestone, Ducati, Dunlop, Harley Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, Kymco, Metzeler, Michelin, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Suzuki, SYM, Triumph and Yamaha, etc.

Q. Can I collect motorcycles and parts myself?
A. Yes, parts as well as motorcycles/ outboards can be collected if your application for a customer account has been accepted by us. To apply, please get in touch with us with your full company details.

Q. What loading facilities does Double R Trading have?
A. Our distribution and warehouse has 3 loading docks to load and unload trucks and containers and 3 loading doors to load vans and trailers.

Q. What kind of registration documents do you provide with the vehicles?
A. Motorcycles within Europe are delivered with a COC. For ATV & MX, no homologation documents are provided.

Q. Can Double R Trading provide export documents?
A. Yes, we have a great deal of experience with this. Double R Trading is licensed to produce all well-known export documents like T1, ATR, EUR1, etc. Shipment can be sent directly from our bonded warehouse.